Friday, September 26, 2014

Saturday shopping: Party City - Halloween hats

Yesterday, my mom and I went shopping to get my dad some sort of monster costume for our Disneyland trip.

There were a lot of cute hats.


';..;' Rawr imma mawnstah 8E
I...look amazing.  D:
So sasseh!
Hi...I'm a viking.
Well, we didn't find what we were looking for, so we decided to just get dinner instead at the food court.


This Cheesy Rider place is new.  There used to be a Cousins here.  Anyway, we decided to give it a try.  I got a chicken ranch sandwich without the tomatoes since I dun laik tomatoes.  >.<  There was also a freestyle soda dispenser...thing, which is always awesome.  I got peach Fanta.  Yay!

It took forever, but we finally got our food.  Maybe because they're new?  Hopefully, they're not always this slow to keep up with the lunch rushes.

It was good!