Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday whatever: Favorite memes

Memes are awesome.  We all love them.  We also all have our favorites.  There are three memes that always make me smile.



Professor Oak, the kind but somewhat eccentric mentor in the Pokemon universe.  The above is probably my favorite Professor Oak meme of all time, but they are all pretty hilarious, usually poking fun at Oak's inability to remember his own grandson's name or your gender even though he's apparently known you since you were young.  But this one, haha.  I mean, who isn't a little creeped out when Professor Oak calls you up to tell you not to ride your bike when he's nowhere even near you?



Grumpy Cat is always grumpy, but hilariously so.  I feel like the meme would be funnier if she was a boy instead of a girl, but it only slightly detracts from the humor.  She hates everything, but there's nothing she can do about it except voice her disdain.  Much to our amusement.



Futurama is one of the funniest shows ever, and Fry is one of the funniest characters ever.  He's a total Guyll and never fails to make me laugh.  I don't know who started this meme, but it's genius.  His face combined with whatever thing he's not sure about is pretty much always funny.


I could go on and on about more memes, but I don't want this post to be too long.  Another time, perhaps?  There's no such thing as too many memes (though Grumpy Cat would probably disagree)!

No comments:

Post a Comment