Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday whatever: Wedding rings

I don't know if I'll ever get married, but I do know that I want a ring that means a lot to me, more than its monetary value, something that really makes me smile every time I look at it.

Perhaps I'll make a post about more traditional rings I might want later, but these gimmicky rings are just way too fun and appeal to the undying fangirl in me.  :)


I adore Pokemon.  Ever since it came out, ever since I got my first Pokemon card, I have been a huge fan.  Even though I'm in mid-twenties now, I just can't get enough of it.  A Pokemon wedding ring on my finger would make me so giddy, especially if it was presented in a Pokeball ring box.  I would just die!


My one true fandom is and will always be Disney's Aladdin, so a ring like would really make me happy.  Is it practical?  Well, no, I would probably bang against things all the time, and it might not be very comfortable to wear.  Still, I would love it.  Always, always.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon rings would amazing.  These are based on Sailormoon's transformation compacts.  I would love to see rings made to represent the other soldiers, but these are very beautiful.  I would only be too pleased to get one of these, especially if it came in a box resembling her carillon!
The well-made carillon replicas are so expensive, myeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment