Saturday, November 1, 2014

November layout

The layout is currently bright and orange because the birthstone for November is the topaz!  If it hurts your eyes, I apologize!  I tried to make it as dark as I could without it looking brown.

The actual birthstone for November is the yellow topaz, but I decided to make orange the main color since a yellow layout would have really been hard on the eyes.

What will I be doing this November?  Working on my new novel (and titling it), finishing on my MA thesis (I hope!), practicing for the Messiah in December, more photoshoots (I need to drum up some more courage), and Thanksgiving!  The holidays are going to get into full swing from here on.  They always start playing Christmas commercials the day after Halloween which drives me crazy!  I don't like to think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving. 

Happy November!

1 comment:

  1. Happy November! I can't wait for all the holiday cheer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete