Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Things I missed

I've been too busy to blog, myeh!  And there's so much that I wanted to blog about this month.  I'll have to plan better next year, like maybe make some posts in advance.

Stuff I wanted to blog about:

Veterans Day was on the 11th, so was the anniversary of Aladdin going to theaters!  Aladdin is my all-time favorite movie, and I wanted to post some little known trivia about it.  I might do that tomorrow.  I hope.

People pronounce veteran (and veterinarian) different ways!  As a linguist, that is interesting to me, especially since people have different ideas of which way sounds more educated and whatnot.

I saw a play!

I've done more modeling!

I sometimes make pixel art even though I suck at it!

Language learning stuff!

My old YouTube videos that were actually somewhat popular back in the day!

So much awesome music in the world!

The dangers of not wearing your retainer every night!

My kitten is freakin' adorable!

????

PROFIT!

Eventually, I'll get back to it.  Myeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment