Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Modeling: Dave

I never actually got this photographer's last name.  Huh.

I had not had a shoot in over a week when I went to this one.  I was taking a short break after having five in a week.  When you're as anxious and introverted as me, even just being out for a few hours can be taxing!  I was excited to work with Dave because his idea was very different from what I had been doing.  He wanted to use a projector to project different images onto me while I posed.  I thought it would be a great opportunity to practice posing, so I accepted!

But, of course...I was extremely nervous.  I actually got done with another shoot first and then went directly to this one with Dave.  He was extremely courteous and had a really nice house, so I felt pretty good right away.  After looking over the images to be projected and setting up the camera, we got right to work!  It was a little hard to get at first.  I had trouble deciding where to stand and what to actually do, but once I got into it, it was really fun!  I did all sorts of crazy poses, just anything that came to mind even if it was horribly unnatural.  Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to my face as much as I should've.  To be honest, I thought that my face would not be seen too much, so I was not thinking about it.  Whoops!  Always a learning process.

After the projector shoot, we did some silhouette shoots in a doorway.  Again, it was a chance to practice posing.  I definitely gained a lot from this shoot.  I had been wanting to experiment with unusual poses but hadn't had the opportunity to do so yet, so this was really great.


Ai to seigi no SE-RA- fuku bishoujo senshi SAILORMOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte oshioki yo!






No comments:

Post a Comment