Thursday, February 26, 2015

Defense tomorrow

Tomorrow's the big day...er, morning, I guess.  It's at nine.  I don't really know exactly what I'm doing, what I'm supposed to prepare, what I'm supposed to say, but I'll do my best.  I'm going to be dead tired this weekend, though.  Tutoring for three hours right after my defense, a date (!) later that evening, a photo shoot on Saturday not to mention all of the preparation for my class on Monday.

To be honest, I don't know if this was really the right path for me, but I intend to finish it.  I can choose another path later if needed.

Just please let the light in you honor the light in me.  I'm definitely going to need it!  I'll have a few friends there to support me, which scares me a little, but hopefully, I won't disappoint anyone.  I spent a good hour or so crying today.  My professor and thesis chair sent me a nice e-mail encouraging me, and I don't know what happened, but it just put me over the edge with appreciation but also more grief.  I feel better now after drugging myself, but I am an insanely emotional person.  My biggest fear for tomorrow is not being able to adequately speak.  I can usually speak just well on paper, but orally, I get very tongue-tied and confused.

I wish I had time to make a graphic, but I need to go to bed.  Until tomorrow!  >.<

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOsdy1ZsXUs

    ReplyDelete