Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happy spring!

Yesterday was the first day of spring, and I could definitely tell since I noticed for the first time that trees in our town were in bloom!  And the roly polies were have been out and about!  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY no more winter YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

My biggest anticipation for this spring is to finally get my Master's degree.  I've also been asked by my friend, Brandan Lee, creator and project lead of the popular fan-made modification Fallout: Project Brazil, to help with the story for another project of his called Shadow Star.  Writing is a passion of mine, so I am excited!

Another thing I want to do this spring is record the video I've been working on.  I'm writing the script, but there's so much more work to do.  The video is basically exploring an urban legend about Disney's Aladdin.  :b

I was watching scenes from Aladdin this evening which made me even more excited for the video I'm making.  I think it'll be really awesome since no one has ever attempted to actually debunk the infamous "Aladdin tells teenagers to take off their clothes" rumor.  Sure, there's Snopes.com, but it doesn't really say much beyond that the rumor simply being false.  I would actually love to create a whole series of debunking Disney rumors, but I have to be realistic.  Making just one video takes forever!  So, we'll see.  Maybe if I get help in the future.

So, yes, I am happy for spring to finally be here.  This winter was very loooooooooooooong and tiring. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment