Sunday, April 26, 2015

Graduation

Well, it's been kind of a whirlwind, but my graduation is at last complete.  I walked on Friday, and even though I wasn't really sure if I wanted to, I'm glad I did, and it was nice to have the support of my family and even professors who were also there.  At least, the professors I am closest to were there, which seemed like an odd coincidence.  I'm not sure how the faculty determines who goes to the convocations every year, but it was fun to see them in their doctoral robes from their respective universities.  I also found it fun to wear a robe that was so different from the gown I wore as an undergrad.  Truthfully, I had no idea until I put on the gown that that it would be different!  I'll post pictures later, but it kind of reminded me of a kimono.  :b  The hood was difficult to figure out, but it looked cool!

Anyway, since I don't have any pictures now, I will instead post some graphics that I think best describes how I felt when I graduated.

Wait -- wait a minute.  I'm...a TESOL Master?
That's right!  She can be taught! 




 And without the words!  I could not find these graphics anywhere online, so I just made them myself.  :b


I love Aladdin's expressions throughout this whole little bit.  Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment