Monday, April 6, 2015

Thesis defense comic - part four


Finding parking at my university is a NIGHTMARE.  Parking is free as long as you're a student, but what that means is that it's free for all of the students to park anywhere, so it is very common to get to campus and not find a single place to park.  I'm usually good about getting to campus on the hour when people are leaving and finding at least one spot with no problem, but there have been times I drive around for twenty minutes up to an HOUR just trying to find one spot.

So, needless to say, I was very concerned about being able to find parking on the day of my thesis defense.  I arrived an hour early which was around eight.  Nine is usually when the parking lots get crowded, so I actually had no trouble finding parking.  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *arm flail*

No comments:

Post a Comment