Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday modeling - scp studio

What I liked about this photo shoot was that the photographer already had a dress that he wanted me to wear.  Modeling is already pretty nerve-racking for me, so not having to worry about what to wear was a huge relief.  The only thing I had to worry about was my make-up, which is relatively easy compared to choosing outfits.

The studio was fairly easy to find.  It was raining a little bit, but thankfully, not enough to ruin my make-up or hair.  Inside the studio was quite nice.  There was a private dressing area with a good mirror including a full length one.  Good lights.  The dress required some pinning to make it fit me, and then we were on our way.

My photographer's name was Scott Peterson, and he definitely knew what he was doing.  He set up the lights and angles with precision and made sure I looked good.  I did my best to give him some good photos, trying lots of poses, even ones that were very uncomfortable to hold.  I love how mature I look in those photos.  Mysterious is a good word, too.

Toward the end of the shoot, he decided to try getting my hair for a more "artistic" look by spraying it with a spray bottle of water.  Haha, not what I was expecting, but I admit, it kind of looked cool!


My hair is wet here.  :b



Overall, I loved the look of these photos.  I hope to get more like these someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment